Minnesota Beauty Schools by Program
With its headquarters in Minnesota, Regency Beauty Institutes, has made Minnesota a top state for students interested in becoming cosmetologists and other beauty industry professionals. Cosmetology schools offering a multitude of different programs have taken the success seen by Regency and followed suit. Now, there are nearly 40 beauty schools for you to consider and compare, and its a given you will find one that best suits your educational needs!
All Beauty Programs in Minnesota
You must attend a school that is approved by your state to provide training in the discipline you want to practice. Check with the school and the state board to be sure that your program of study will prepare you for any applicable state licensure.
Ready to find the perfect Minnesota cosmetology school?
Before applying for your cosmetology license, you must successfully complete the classroom training hours required by the Minnesota Board of Cosmetologist Examiners, the state’s licensing board.
- Cosmetologist: 1,550 training hours
- Barber: 1,550 training hours
- Manicurist: 350 training hours
- Esthetician: 600 training hours
As of April 2014, you will also be required to complete 4 hours of continued education in order to renew your cosmetology license, which expires every 3 years.
Find Cosmetology Schools in Minnesota by Program
- Barbering Programs in Minnesota
- Cosmetology Programs in Minnesota
- Cosmetology Instructor Programs in Minnesota
- Esthetics Programs in Minnesota
- Electrolysis Programs in Minnesota
- Fashion Design Programs in Minnesota
- Hair Braiding Programs in Minnesota
- Hair Styling Programs in Minnesota
- Makeup Artist Programs in Minnesota
- Massage Therapy Programs in Minnesota
- Nail Technician Programs in Minnesota
- Permanent Makeup Programs in Minnesota
- Salon Management Programs in Minnesota