In 2012, nearly 500 individuals worked as hairdressers, hairstylists, and cosmetologists in the state of Wyoming, making it a state that has the opportunity of seeing potential growth in the coming years. BeautySchools.com knows how overwhelming it can be to find a program that meets your educational needs, so we have done the hard work for you! Let us help you get in contact with top beauty schools in your area to help you reach your career goals.
Ready to search beauty schools?
Enrolling in a cosmetology program to meet the educational requirements established by the Wyoming Board of Cosmetology, is your first step into the beauty industy. The requirements include completing a training program from a licensed postsecondary school and receiving a passing score on a board examination. Your licensing options are as follows:
- Cosmetologist: 2,000 training hours
- Hairstylists: 1,000 training hours
- Esthetician: 600 training hours
- Manicurist: 400 training hours
When you initially receive your cosmetology license, it is valid for one year of the month of issue. After the first renewal, the license is valid for two years and you must renew during the month of your birthday.
Find Schools in Wyoming by Program
- Barbering Programs in Wyoming
- Cosmetology Programs in Wyoming
- Cosmetology Instructor Programs in Wyoming
- Esthetics Programs in Wyoming
- Electrolysis Programs in Wyoming
- Fashion Design Programs in Wyoming
- Hair Braiding Programs in Wyoming
- Hair Styling Programs in Wyoming
- Makeup Artist Programs in Wyoming
- Massage Therapy Programs in Wyoming
- Nail Technician Programs in Wyoming
- Permanent Makeup Programs in Wyoming
- Salon Management Programs in Wyoming